Recipe by mandabears
Easy and fast, another doctored cake mix recipe. Great if unexpected company arrives, made with cupboard staples. Dust with confectioners sugar or even use a chocolate glaze.
Top Review by kittycara
this is fab!!!!i had this as akids and went to look for the recipe and tried it tonight in hopes it would be ti and it was......only thing is i was almost out of cinnamon so i use 1/2 of it and 1 1/2 of pumkin pie spice thanks
- 18 ounces spice cake mix, i usually use duncan hines
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a Bundt cake pan.
- I use Bakers Joy spray.
- Put apple pie filling in large bowl and chop large pieces of apple into small pieces.
- Add spice cake mix, ground cinnamon and the 3 beaten eggs.
- Beat for 1 minute on low speed.
- Scrape sides of bowl.
- Beat for 3 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for at least 1 hour.
- Invert onto serving plate.