Theresa P's Note:
This is another recipe from "101 Things to do with a Cake Mix" by Stephanie Ashcraft. A fun little soft covered book my gran gave me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Peel, slice and core the apples.
- 3Dice the apples into small pieces.
- 4Prepare cake mix according to box directions.
- 5Stir apples into batter.
- 6Pour cake into a 9x13-inch greased and floured pan.
- 7Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8While cake is baking,combine sweetened condensed milk,sour cream and lemon juice.
- 9Take cake from oven and spread sour cream mixture over top; return to oven and bake 10 minutes longer.
- 10Sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- 11Cool cake and serve-- Keep leftovers refrigerated.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Spice Cake
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 349.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 6.7 g