Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A really easy cake that is absolutely delicious.
- 1 (15 ounce) box spice cake mix (dry-do not add water, oil, etc)
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the above 3 ingredients well.
- Pour into a well greased and floured tube or bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until knife inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
This has got to be one of the easiest and best recipes I've tried so far! The aroma as it baked was fantastic and the taste is so yummy. If you're looking for an easy, fast dessert...then this is it. I'm sure I'll make this one often.
This is the easiest cakes I've ever made! And delicious, too! I drizzled a powdered sugar glaze that I added caramel flavoring to, on top......very good! I know I'll be making this again! Thanks !
This couldn't have been easier to prepare, and the results were superb! The cake was very flavorful and moist, and everyone enjoyed it! I didn't have a box of spice cake mix, so I substituted a box of yellow cake mix, as suggested by another reviewer. I added two teaspoons of cinnamon, 1 teaspoon of ginger, and 1/2 a teaspoon of ground cloves. I'm going to keep this recipe on hand for those busy days! Thanks, Marie W - this was a hit!