I found this in a magazine, but adapted it to my likes. I love apples, spice, and caramel, so it was a little slice of heaven for me. Impress everyone at your next dinner party with this easy recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a Bundt pan.
- Beat together the cake mix, water, applesauce, oil, eggs, and spice, scraping down the sides as needed. Fold in the nuts and raisins.
- Pour into the Bundt pan and bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean. (My oven has major hot spots and I have to really adapt the time, so it will vary among ovens. I'm going to say 45-55 minutes as an estimate.).
- Cool 10 minute in the pan; turn onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- When it is cool, place on a cake plate and drizzle with the caramel ice cream topping and nuts, if desired.