Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another recipe from Sugar Twin
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup diabetic brown Sugar Twin
- 1⁄2 cup diabetic Sugar Twin
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup raisins (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 8” x 8” (20cm x 20cm) square pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sift all dry ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all wet ingredients together. At low speed slowly add the dry ingredient mixture until fully mixed.
- Stir in raisins and/or walnuts, if desired.
- Pour into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan at least 20 minutes before serving.