Prep 5 mins
Cook 50 mins
An apple spice cake; using only 4 ingredients.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄3 cup pecans
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix throughly with a spoon.
- Make sure lumps from the cake mix, are broken up.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes, before removing cake from pan.
- Delicious when served slightly warm, with vanilla ice cream.
So easy and so good. I did serve with Butter Vanillia Sauce from recipe #15682. I will be serving this for years to come. Thanks.
This is a family favorite. I make this one all the time. I split the batter between 2 regular loaf pans (bake for the same amount of time). We keep one, and one goes to my grandma. People can't get enough of this, and it's so simple!