- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts or 1⁄3 cup pecans
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients; mix throughly with a spoon.
- Make sure lumps from the cake mix, are broken up.
- Pour into a greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cool for 20 minutes, before removing cake from pan.
- Delicious when served slightly warm, with vanilla ice cream.