Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
yet to try
Make and share this Apple Sparkler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon colored crystal sugar (optional)
- 2 oranges, cut into wedges
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 2⁄3 cup raspberry juice, blend
- 1 (750 ml) bottle sparkling apple cider, chilled
- Rim each glass in the colored sugar.
- Divide raspberry juice blend among prepared wine glasses.
- Add apple cider.
- Place 2 orange wedges and a lime wedge on a 6 inch wooden skewer.
- Garnish glass with fruit skewer.