Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These look so pretty on bhg.com! I can't wait for someone to make them and post a picture here. Says bhg.com: "Looking for a festive nonalcoholic drink? This combination of sparkling apple cider and raspberry juice garnished with citrus wedges does the trick."
- Sprinkle colored sugar on a piece of waxed paper.
- Moisten the rims of five wine glasses, one at a time, with a little water.
- Dip each rim in sugar and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes to dry.
- For fruit garnish, place 2 orange wedges and 1 lime wedge onto each skewer; set aside.
- Divide raspberry juice blend among prepared wine glasses.
- Being careful not to disturb the sugar on the rim, gently pour sparkling cider into each glass.
- Place a citrus skewer in each glass.