These look so pretty on bhg.com! I can't wait for someone to make them and post a picture here. Says bhg.com: "Looking for a festive nonalcoholic drink? This combination of sparkling apple cider and raspberry juice garnished with citrus wedges does the trick."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle colored sugar on a piece of waxed paper.
- 2Moisten the rims of five wine glasses, one at a time, with a little water.
- 3Dip each rim in sugar and set aside for 5 to 10 minutes to dry.
- 4For fruit garnish, place 2 orange wedges and 1 lime wedge onto each skewer; set aside.
- 5Divide raspberry juice blend among prepared wine glasses.
- 6Being careful not to disturb the sugar on the rim, gently pour sparkling cider into each glass.
- 7Place a citrus skewer in each glass.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Sparkler
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sparkling apple cider