Prep 0 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From Victory Garden. No extra sugar added beyond the juice.
- The apples should be peeled and diced into cubes. If you cannot find the apple suggested Granny Smith or Fuji apples can be substituted.
- Bring the apples and apple juice to a boil over high heat.
- When it boils, turn the heat to medium and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Pour the apple mixture into a bowl and refrigerate until it is cold [approximately 1 hour].
- Process apple mixture and sorrel leaves in a blender at high speed, until smooth.
- Freeze according to ice cream machine makers directions for Sorbet.
- You can also place in casserole dish and freeze in freezer for 2 to 3 hours.