Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
An elegant dessert from "Classic Irish Recipes". Cooking time includes chill time.
Make and share this Apple Snow recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and core apples.
- Slice into a saucepan.
- Add water and lemon juice.
- Cook covered on low heat for about 15 minutes until apples are soft.
- Put apples and sugar in a blender and mix into a puree.
- Set aside until mixture is cool.
- Whisk the egg whites until they are stiff, and fold them into the apple mixture.
- Divide into serving bowls and allow to chill in refrigerator.
- Before serving, top with whipped cream and either brown sugar or crumbled vanilla wafer cookies (or both!).