Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just took this to a church dinner and had many request for the recipe.
Make and share this Apple Snickers Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 7 -8 granny smith apples or 7 -8 other tart apples (peeled and chopped into pieces)
- 10 -15 small snack size Snickers candy bars (cut into small pieces)
- 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip, whipped toppings (can use lite)
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes French vanilla instant pudding (can use sugar free)
- 2 cups milk (I use 2%)
- Peel and chop apples and put into large bowl and cut up Snickers bars and put in same bowl.
- In another bowl combine pudding mixes and milk and beat with mixer until thoroughly mixed then fold in cool whip and add to apples and candy bar mixture.
- Chill for several hours.
This recipe is always a favorite at family get-togethers.
I just had this at a company pitch in and it was SO delish. Thank you!