Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
With the surprise ingredient, the pineapple, this is by far the richest apple snicker salad I've tasted. It is requested at every family gathering.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3 cups apples, cored and cut into bite size pieces
- 4 (4 ounce) Snickers candy bars, King size
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Melt butter and mix in powdered sugar until sugar is disolved. Let cool.
- Drain pineapple to make sure that any excess juice is removed.
- Cut Snickers once lengthwise and then slice into 1/8" slices.
- Mix apples, pineapple and snickers until well combined. Be sure to remove any juice from bottom of bowl.
- Mix in butter/sugar mixture.
- Once everything is combined, fold in Cool Whip.
- You can't prepare everything ahead and then add the cool whip right before serving.