Quick & easy healthy snack. My family loves this snack! You can add any amount of the ingredients to suit your taste. I don't even measure I just mix the peanut butter and honey, slice the apples, and dip in the granola cluster (I use "vanilla just the clusters cereal "from Trader Joes). YUM!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix peanut butter and honey together until well blended. Set aside.
- 2Use an apple corer to remove the center of the apples, making a hollow space from stem end through the bottom. Cut cored apple in half.
- 3Cut each half into 4 to 6 wedges.
- 4Spoon the peanut butter mixture into a small bowl.
- 5Pour granola cereal into another seperate bowl.
- 6Surround with apple wedges for dipping.
- 7Then dip apple wedges into peanut butter and dip into granola and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Snackster Dippers
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1258.0
- Calories from Fat 720
- Total Fat 80.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 608.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.3 g
- Sugars 73.2 g
- Protein 41.9 g