Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick & easy healthy snack. My family loves this snack! You can add any amount of the ingredients to suit your taste. I don't even measure I just mix the peanut butter and honey, slice the apples, and dip in the granola cluster (I use "vanilla just the clusters cereal "from Trader Joes). YUM!!!
- Mix peanut butter and honey together until well blended. Set aside.
- Use an apple corer to remove the center of the apples, making a hollow space from stem end through the bottom. Cut cored apple in half.
- Cut each half into 4 to 6 wedges.
- Spoon the peanut butter mixture into a small bowl.
- Pour granola cereal into another seperate bowl.
- Surround with apple wedges for dipping.
- Then dip apple wedges into peanut butter and dip into granola and enjoy!
This was fab! I used my favorite apple (pink lady) and Bear Naked brand natural granola (tried fruit & nut first then chocolate - both were tasty!) 1/4 recipe (half an apple) was enough for me for a great breakfast. Thanks for the recipe!