Recipe by buzzie
Quick & easy healthy snack. My family loves this snack! You can add any amount of the ingredients to suit your taste. I don't even measure I just mix the peanut butter and honey, slice the apples, and dip in the granola cluster (I use "vanilla just the clusters cereal "from Trader Joes). YUM!!!
Top Review by flower7
This was fab! I used my favorite apple (pink lady) and Bear Naked brand natural granola (tried fruit & nut first then chocolate - both were tasty!) 1/4 recipe (half an apple) was enough for me for a great breakfast. Thanks for the recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix peanut butter and honey together until well blended. Set aside.
- Use an apple corer to remove the center of the apples, making a hollow space from stem end through the bottom. Cut cored apple in half.
- Cut each half into 4 to 6 wedges.
- Spoon the peanut butter mixture into a small bowl.
- Pour granola cereal into another seperate bowl.
- Surround with apple wedges for dipping.
- Then dip apple wedges into peanut butter and dip into granola and enjoy!