1/4 Photos of Apple Snack - Low Calorie
Microwave cooking - quick and easy snack. Pretty healthy snack for all. I've made it once and it was a hit then! Now with 'zaar I will remember to make it again! From TOH 1998 Cookbook - submitted by N. Horan
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In an 3 quart microwave safe baking dish, arrange the apples into two rows.
- 2Pour apple juice over apples.
- 3Sprinkle with spices and lemon peel.
- 4Cover and microwave on HIGH for 7 minutes or until apples are tender - turning midway through.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Snack - Low Calorie
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 110.7
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 22.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g