Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I have no idea where I got this from. The recipe is typed on a scrap of paper and was stuck in my recipe box under "try". I was pleasantly surprised by the results.
- Blend sugar, butter and eggs in a bowl with spoon.
- Stir in graham crumbs, apple and walnuts and cinnamon, if used.
- Spread batter in a greased 8X8 pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-45 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar before serving.
DELICIOUS!!!! What an quick and easy wonderful snack cake to whip up on a whim. Thank you for posting Countrywife. I will definitely be making this again.
My husband said this recipe is a "keeper". I love the graham cracker flavor. Thanks for the recipe.