Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe given to me by my late father in law. He enjoyed cooking & especially sweets.
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups peeled and chopped apples
- 1⁄2-1 cup chopped pecans (depending on taste)
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- Combine oil, eggs & sugar in large mixing bowl. Beat @ medium speed until well mixed.
- Combine flour, soda, baking powder, salt & cinnamon. Mix with wet ingredients.
- Stir in pecans, half of butterstoch morsels & apples.
- Spread batter into greased 13x9x2 baking pan. Sprinkle with remaining butterstoch morsels.
- Bake @350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until done.
- Servings are approximate.