Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is one of those last minute it's your turn to bring for work. Fast easy and tasty.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box spice cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cream cheese frosting
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a greased 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- When cool to with frosting.
Perfect! I just pulled it from the oven an hour ago and it's half gone! The only thing I changed is that I always use applesauce instead of oil for all my baking. I will be making this often!