Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing with just a hint of spice.
- 2 cups applesauce, partially frozen
- 1 cup apple cider or 1 cup juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with additional cinnamon, if desired.
This is OK. Definitely not my favorite. I used recipe#264179, apple cider, Allen's orange juice, creamed honey to taste, instead of the nutmeg since we do not consume intoxicant's I used extra cinnamon (love it), powdered ginger & ground cloves. I did like a dash of cinnamon on top as well.
OUTSTANDING SMOOTHIE, THIS! Followed the recipe right on down, using some homemade applesauce that I'd just made (& partially froze just for this drink)! I did cut back on the honey by half 'cause the sauce was already sweetened a bit! Thanks for the great keeper recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my cider theme in Comfort Cafe]
Wonderful all fruit smoothie. I reduced the size to give ne about 1 cup in total and used a tsp of Splenda for the honey. This made a perfect afternoon snack as it's thick and quite filling. I love the light tang the unsweetened oj gives it. Made for Photo Tag.