Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A healthy, filling snack. Posted for a cookbook I am putting together for my stepson who is dieting. If you want a large supply of Cinnamon Sugar, mix 1/2 cup sugar with 1 tablespoon cinnamon and store in an airtight jar.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄16 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 apple, Red Delicious is a good variety
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl.
- Slice and core apple, placing apple slices on a small plate.
- Sprinkle slices with the cinnamon sugar.
Very yummy! Made a nice light dessert when sliced on to a pretty plate. Made as written using Splenda instead of sugar. Spooned the Splenda cinnamon mixture into a row down the center of apple so as give visual interest. Thanks so much for the post.