1/1 Photo of Apple Skillet Cobbler
You will need an oven-proof skillet for this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the butter and 1 cup sugar in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add the apples and continue cooking until the sugar is melted and forms an amber-colored syrup.
- 3In bowl, mix the biscuit mix with the 1/4 cup sugar and grated cheese.
- 4Add enough milk to form a soft dough.
- 5Spoon dough over the apple mixture and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Skillet Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.5
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 427.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 44.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g