You will need an oven-proof skillet for this dish.
Make and share this Apple Skillet Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- Heat the butter and 1 cup sugar in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add the apples and continue cooking until the sugar is melted and forms an amber-colored syrup.
- In bowl, mix the biscuit mix with the 1/4 cup sugar and grated cheese.
- Add enough milk to form a soft dough.
- Spoon dough over the apple mixture and bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until top is lightly browned.