Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a treat that is a Huge hit in my food business. It smells great and has a very appetizing appearance. I get several orders for this item each day and it taste great.
- 1 slice apple pie
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream
- 3 ounces caramel sauce
- Heat a non stick skillet or cast iron skillet over a gas flame until very hot. (at least 5 minutes.).
- Scoop one rounded scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the slice of apple pie.
- Place the pie slice with ice cream into the pan over a high flame.
- Immediately squeeze a generous amount of the caramel over the pie and ice cream as well as into the pan.
- Immediately remove the pan from the heat and place the pan onto a wooden platter.
- Serve the pie in the steaming pan.