Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I have been looking for different recipes for skewers to make on my George Foreman grill. I have not tried this yet but it looks good.
- Thread apples on four skewers that are lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over apples.
- Lightly coat the grill rack with oil if needed.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until golden.
- Turn them and cook another 8-10 minutes longer or until golden and tender.
- Serve warm.
This is so yummy. I made it only for me with 2 small apples. Of course, we have to use firm apples. It was a great dessert. Thanks Bonnette :) Made for PRMR tag game