Recipe by LAURIE
I used to buy the apple flavored sausages until I developed this recipe. Yummy way to start the morning!
- 1 package sausage links, for breakfast
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cored and diced
- 1 -2 tablespoon brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Place links in a cold frying pan (preferrably cast iron) with enough water to cover the bottom.
- Cook over med heat until water evaporated and sausages start to brown.
- Add apples and brown sugar to you taste.
- Finish cooking sausages and stirring apples in the sausage drippings until apples are tender.