Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Our favorite stuffing for Thanksgiving or anytime!
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 lb pork sausage (rolled Jones or Park)
- 7 pieces bread (toasted and broken into small pieces)
- 2 eggs
- 1 apple (peeled & grated)
- 1 stalk celery (chopped)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- garlic powder
- poultry seasoning
- 1 cup raisins (optional)
- Brown celery & onion in margarine. Do not drain add sausage & brown. Put eggs, bread, and seasonings in bowl add apple & sausage mixture, add apple. mix well Put in pan, bake 350 degrees for 1 hour keep covered for 30 min remove cover for last 30 minute.
- ** You can add craisins or raisins to this for a more moist stuffing.