Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Dana's simple twist on the traditional turkey stuffing makes this special family day even more sumptuous.
- 226.79 g bulk pork sausage
- 473.18 ml thinly sliced celery
- 118.29 ml finely chopped onion
- 1182.95 ml fresh bread cubes
- 709.77 ml chopped apples (3 medium)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 7.39 ml salt
- 1.23 ml poultry seasoning
- Crumble sausage and stir in celery and onion. Heat 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes on high until sausage is browned, stirring twice. Drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
- Heat covered, 3-4 minutes on high. Continue cooking on power level 5 an additional 5-6 minutes until heated through.