Recipe by Rutecki Family
Dana's simple twist on the traditional turkey stuffing makes this special family day even more sumptuous.
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 2 cups thinly sliced celery
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped onion
- 5 cups fresh bread cubes
- 3 cups chopped apples (3 medium)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Crumble sausage and stir in celery and onion. Heat 4 1/2 to 5 1/2 minutes on high until sausage is browned, stirring twice. Drain.
- Add remaining ingredients; combine thoroughly.
- Heat covered, 3-4 minutes on high. Continue cooking on power level 5 an additional 5-6 minutes until heated through.