Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
This unique stuffing will have all of your Thanksgiving guests wanting more.
- 1⁄2 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 6 stalks celery, diced
- 2 lbs turkey sausage
- 2 (12 ounce) bagscubed herb stuffing mix, prepared
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 4 granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1 (12 ounce) canundiluted frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup davinci gourmet classic apple syrup
- Saute sausage until pink color is gone. Remove sausage from the frying pan.
- Add onions, parsley, celery and apples and cook about 30 minutes, but don't brown.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended.
- Add enough warm water so a handful of stuffing can be formed into a ball.
- Stuff turkey just before roasting.
- Stuffing can be made the night before and refrigerated until needed.
- Bake extra stuffing, covered with foil, after the turkey comes out of the oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees F.