Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe courtesy of crisco.com
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 lb ground pork
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried sage, crumbled fine
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup apple jelly
- nonstick cooking spray
- Mix ingredients in large bowl. Divide mixture into 16 (1 1/2 x 2-inch) balls and flatten each ball into a 1/3-inch-thick patty.
- HEAT a large frying pan over moderate heat; spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- COOK patties in batches, 3 to 4 minutes each side, until no longer pink in center. Remove from pan; drain on paper towels.
- TRANSFER patties to a serving plate. Serve hot.