1/2 Photos of Apple Sausage Pancakes With Cider Syrup
A nice, hearty Fall breakfast. Use your favorite pancake mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or just nutmeg)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1CIDER SYRUP: In medium saucepan, combine sugar, cornstarch and pumpkin pie spice; stir in apple cider and lemon juice.
- 2Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils for 1 minute.
- 3Stir in butter. Reduce heat just to keep syrup warm while making pancakes.
- 4Heat griddle.
- 5PANCAKES: In small bowl, beat egg on high speed until thick and lemon colored, about 5 minutes.
- 6Stir in pancake mix, milk, oil and cinnamon.
- 7Fold in apples and sausage.
- 8Grease griddle lightly before making each batch.
- 9Pour batter from 1/4 cup measuring cup onto hot griddle. Bake until bubbles appear, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook another 2 minutes.
- 10Serve with hot Cider Syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Sausage Pancakes With Cider Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (262 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.8
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 225.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 26.7 g
- Protein 18.3 g