Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a nice treat. Hubby said need butter. So you decide....
- 4 brown & serve sausage patties
- 1 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- maple syrup
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Spray a 8 x 8 x 2 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Brown sausage if desired & dice.
- Beat Bisquick, cinnamon, egg and milk until smooth.
- Add chopped apple; stir.
- Pour into baking dish.
- Arrange sausage on top.
- Bake until light brown, about 20 -25 minutes.
- Serve with syrup.
- Serves 4.