1 hr 5 mins
This recipe comes from my dear friend Whitney. It's always a hit at our brunch get togethers. A delicious variation on the traditional quiche!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fit piecrust into a 9 ½-inch deep-dish pieplate.
- 2Fold ends under, and crimp.
- 3Prick bottom and sides of piecrust with a fork. Bake at 400 for 8 minute.
- 4Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
- 6Combine sausage, cheese, and next 5 ingredients; spoon into prepared crust.
- 7Beat eggs and milk at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- 8Pour over sausage mixture; sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- 9Bake at 325 for 50 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Sausage Cheddar Quiche
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 588.5
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 230.8 mg
- Sodium 879.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 26.0 g