Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe comes from my dear friend Whitney. It's always a hit at our brunch get togethers. A delicious variation on the traditional quiche!
- Fit piecrust into a 9 ½-inch deep-dish pieplate.
- Fold ends under, and crimp.
- Prick bottom and sides of piecrust with a fork. Bake at 400 for 8 minute.
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, stirring until it crumbles; drain.
- Combine sausage, cheese, and next 5 ingredients; spoon into prepared crust.
- Beat eggs and milk at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Pour over sausage mixture; sprinkle lightly with paprika.
- Bake at 325 for 50 minutes before serving.
Great recipe! I had to make several subs due to what I had on hand. I used good quality mild Italian sausage, Rome apples, skim milk and only about 1 cup of cheddar. The sweetness of the apples and the crust really balanced out the savory sausage. Delicious!