Prep 0 mins
Cook 40 mins
Haven't tried this one yet, but will soon. I love recipes with only a few ingredients!
- 46 ounces unsweetened chunky applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 2 lbs cooked kielbasa or 2 lbs Polish sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- In bowl, combine applesauce and brown sugar.
- Stir in sausage & onion.
- Transfer to a greased 13"x9"x2" dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minute or bubbly.
- Serve with toothpicks.
REALLY enjoyed this!
DO NOT give this recipe a miss!
Next time will cut pieces into smaller bites, but is a personal suggestion from me!
GREAT combination of flavours and you on my friend's faces at our dinner party you DID see! THANKS!