Apple Sauce, Banana and Raisin Bread Pudding
- Step 1:Heat oven to 350 F.
- Step 2: Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a small pan, then add chopped apple. Stir and add honey, cane sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Then add raisins. Cook until apple soft.
- Step 2: Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon and whip until smooth.
- Step 3: Grease small bowl with remainder of butter, then layer apple sauce, sliced bananas, then bread. Layer to top of bowl. Then pour milk over top.
- Bake in oven in shallow pan of water for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice-cream or whipped cream. Enjoy your dessert.