Prep 45 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a tasty treat.
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped
- 1 orange
- 1 cup strawberry, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly, melted
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Apple Salsa: In a bowl, combine apples, strawberries and kiwi.
- Grate orange peel to measure 1-1/2tsp.
- ;squeeze juice from orange.
- Add peel and juice to fruit mixture.
- Stir in brown sugar and jelly.
- Serve with Cinnamon Chips.
- See following Recipe Brush tortillas lightly with water.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake 400 degrees for 6 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and serve with apple salsa.
This was a refreshing ending to my Meican meal of recipe #125390, recipe #92446 and recipe #167975. This is the second fruit salas we have tried and we really liked the combination of fruits. The syrup in the salsa had a very nice flavor and not to sweet. Thanks KimmieOH. Bullwinkle
Also tastes great without the orange. I made this for all the picnics I went to over the summer and everyone, and I do mean everyone, wanted the recipe. Very quick and easy to make.