Prep 45 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a tasty treat.
Make and share this Apple Salsa with Cinnamon Chips recipe from Food.com.
- Apple Salsa: In a bowl, combine apples, strawberries and kiwi.
- Grate orange peel to measure 1-1/2tsp.
- ;squeeze juice from orange.
- Add peel and juice to fruit mixture.
- Stir in brown sugar and jelly.
- Serve with Cinnamon Chips.
- See following Recipe Brush tortillas lightly with water.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake 400 degrees for 6 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool and serve with apple salsa.
This was a refreshing ending to my Meican meal of Grilled Steaks (Or Chops) With Chipotle Butter, Mexican Calabacitas and Creamy Nonalcoholic Margaritas. This is the second fruit salas we have tried and we really liked the combination of fruits. The syrup in the salsa had a very nice flavor and not to sweet. Thanks KimmieOH. Bullwinkle
Also tastes great without the orange. I made this for all the picnics I went to over the summer and everyone, and I do mean everyone, wanted the recipe. Very quick and easy to make.