1/1 Photo of Apple Salsa With Chicken
This goes great with baked potatoes on the BBQ and a tossed salad, nice light dinner. You can also do the chicken in the oven, for a good summer meal in the winter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To prepare salsa: In medium bowl, combine apples, chile pepper, onion, lime juice, salt and pepper to taste; cover and set aside while preparing chicken.
- 2(If making several hours or day ahead, refrigerate salsa.).
- 3To prepare chicken: In large bowl, combine white wine, apple juice, lime zest, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 4Add chicken and turn to coat with mixture; cover and refrigerate 30 to 40 minutes.
- 5Heat grill.
- 6Drain and discard chicken marinade.
- 7Grill chicken until cooked through; serve with apple salsa.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Salsa With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 80.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 27.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: