Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 750 Best Appetizers. makes 1 ¾ cups
Make and share this Apple Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml finely diced gala apples
- 177.44 ml finely diced granny smith apple
- 78.07 ml dried cranberries
- 14.79 ml finely diced shallot
- 14.79 ml champagne vinegar or 14.79 ml apple cider vinegar
- 4.92 ml marmalade
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.25 ml ground cardamom
- In a bowl, combine apples, cranberries, shallots, vinegar, marmalade, salt and ground cardamom.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.