Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lighter and healthier than regular salad dressing, this is sprayed or splashed onto a salad. About one tablespoon is all you need! Adapted from Great Good Food by Julee Rosso.
- 1⁄2 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a jar and shake well to blend.
- You may place in a spray bottle or just splash on a salad! Enjoy!
I made this and it is fantastic! I did leave out the mint for personal preference and it was very tasty. Just served on a plain green salad, it is great!