Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Placing here for safe keeping. I think this is an old old weight watchers recipe. Love it with turkey or ham, even by itself. Cook time is refrigeration time.
- Dissolve jello in boiling water and add pineapple and let stand.
- In food processor grind cranberries and apples.
- Mix cranberry apple mixture with jello and sugar.
- Refrigerate at least one hour.
- Tastes even better the next day.
Couldn't find my copy of this recipe that I got at a WW meeting YEARS and years ago! Thank goodness you posted it here for safe keeping (super smart) because we have been making this every Thanksgiving for a really long time and I was hoping I wasn't going to have to wing it this year without my copy! It is sooooooo good! Thanks again!