Sweet and savory flavors make apple sage pork chops a delightful go to meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly season pork chops with a mixture of the salt, pepper and sage.
- 2Melt butter in a pan and cook on both sides until brown and cooked through.
- 3Remove from pan and let rest on wood block.
- 4Add apples, jam and cottage cheese to the pan and cook until apples are tender crisp and the jam and cheese forms a glaze. Stir constantly.
- 5Put pork chops into the apple mixture and cook for a few minutes flipping to coat both sides. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Sage Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 875.9
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 298.8 mg
- Sodium 760.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 88.7 g