Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sweet and savory flavors make apple sage pork chops a delightful go to meal.
Make and share this Apple Sage Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- Lightly season pork chops with a mixture of the salt, pepper and sage.
- Melt butter in a pan and cook on both sides until brown and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and let rest on wood block.
- Add apples, jam and cottage cheese to the pan and cook until apples are tender crisp and the jam and cheese forms a glaze. Stir constantly.
- Put pork chops into the apple mixture and cook for a few minutes flipping to coat both sides. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.