Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is one of those deserts or treats you can throw together right after dinner or anytime when you don't have alot of time to spare.
- 2 cooking apples, peeled & cored
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Cut each apple into 8 wedges.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, roll to 1/8 thickness on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut each tectangle into 4 portions (this will give you 16 squares).
- Place one apple wedge on each crescent roll portion.
- Roll up, and place in a baking dish.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- Sprinkle over apple rollups.
- Pour juice over rollups and dot with butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until rollups are browned.
- Serve hot with ice cream.
Made this for the Pick Your Chef #2 game. Delicious and so easy! Substituted Splenda for sugar due to being diabetic. Thanks for the great recipe!
this is a simple and great recipe made from things i usually have on hand.