Recipe by Just Cher
This is one of those deserts or treats you can throw together right after dinner or anytime when you don't have alot of time to spare.
- 2 cooking apples, peeled & cored
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each apple into 8 wedges.
- Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, roll to 1/8 thickness on a lightly floured surface.
- Cut each tectangle into 4 portions (this will give you 16 squares).
- Place one apple wedge on each crescent roll portion.
- Roll up, and place in a baking dish.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- Sprinkle over apple rollups.
- Pour juice over rollups and dot with butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until rollups are browned.
- Serve hot with ice cream.