Just Cher's Note:
This is one of those deserts or treats you can throw together right after dinner or anytime when you don't have alot of time to spare.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each apple into 8 wedges.
- 2Separate crescent rolls into 4 rectangles, roll to 1/8 thickness on a lightly floured surface.
- 3Cut each tectangle into 4 portions (this will give you 16 squares).
- 4Place one apple wedge on each crescent roll portion.
- 5Roll up, and place in a baking dish.
- 6Combine sugar, cinnamon and allspice.
- 7Sprinkle over apple rollups.
- 8Pour juice over rollups and dot with butter.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until rollups are browned.
- 10Serve hot with ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Rollups
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.2
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 175.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 2.9 g