1/4 Photos of Apple Roll
I have made this and it is very good. My husband loved it, and that says alot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450*.
- 2Select apples that will cook quickly, peel, core and chop fine.
- 3Put sugar and water in a baking dish 2" deep.
- 4Cook for 5 mins.
- 5over low heat.
- 6Make bisquit dough while syrup is cooking.
- 7Roll dough about 1/4" thick and rectangular in shape.
- 8Spread dough with softened butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 9Add chopped apples and roll as for a jellroll.
- 10Cut rolls in 1" pieces and place cut side down in pan with syrup.
- 11Dot top with additional butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- 12Bake at 450* about 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Roll
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 558.0
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 4.2 mg
- Sodium 664.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 66.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g