Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
A simple and delicous dish, I found this recipe off the masterchef australia website. I have tried this myself and it is scrumcious.
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 sheets puff pastry, cut into 4 squares each
- 2 golden delicious apples, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup apricot jam, warmed
- Combine Ricotta, honey and spice. Divide between each pastry square. Placing in the centre of each.
- Top with thin slices of apple and brush with jam.
- Bake at 190ºC for 10-12 minutes until golden.