This is delicious, very good served with warm, crusty French bread!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare rice mixture according to package directions.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
- 3Add 1/2 cup cheese, apple, mushrooms and celery to rice; toss to mix.
- 4Spoon mixture into a 1-quart casserole dish.
- 5Bake 15 minutess.
- 6Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake till cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Rice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 135.7
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.6 mg
- Sodium 186.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend