1/1 Photo of Apple Rice Pudding for a Rice Cooker
My husband LOVES rice pudding. I like using my appliances for everything, and have taken to modifying everything I can for the appliances that do all the work. here is a really good one. My DH tends to like alot of texture in his stuff. you can leave out the apples and raisins if you prefer and it turns out just as great. NOTE: when you look in there, it may look like it is over cooking. it is an illusion. Just stir it up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the rice, salt, 3 cups of boiling water, raisins, apples, and nutmeg. in the rice maker.
- 2Tell the rice cooker to 'cook'.
- 3When the rice cooker says it is done or switches to 'warm', stir in the condensed milk, vanilla, and butter.
- 4Tell the rice cooker to 'cook' again.
- 5When it switches to 'warm' again or says it is done cooking, evaluate.
- 6If there is too much liquid in your rice pudding for your preference, you can tell the cooker to 'cook' again.
- 7garnish with cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Rice Pudding for a Rice Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (445 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 754.4
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 64.2 mg
- Sodium 528.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 131.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 82.5 g
- Protein 12.5 g