Recipe by Aroostook
This easy recipe is from the Riceland Company. Yummy!!
Top Review by Ivana*
Tasted great and was easy to put together. This is not overly sweet and maybe a 1/4 cup extra sugar might enhance it for a sweeter taste (personal choice I guess). Great recipe...worth trying. Serving size would be better suited for 6.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1 apple, peeled cored and chopped
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, sugar, sour cream, milk, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir in raisins, apple and rice; spoon mixture into greased baking dish.
- Combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and butter, sprinkle over rice mixture.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes.
- Serves 8.