Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A pancake recipe that uses up the leftover rice from last night's meal.
- 2 cups Bisquick (biscuit mix)
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked rice
- 3⁄4 cup applesauce
- Combine Bisquick, cinnamon, milk, and eggs in large bowl; beat only until smooth.
- Stir in rice and applesauce.
- Pour batter onto hot greased griddle, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on top and underside is nicely browned.
- Turn and brown other side.
- Turn only once.
- Serve with butter and syrup.